View Full Version : is there anyway to display html emails on a ppc

isajoo
04-07-2006, 10:11 PM
i use hotmail and 95% of my email is in html format....

so all i get to see is the links to the addresses, is there anyway to display html emails on a ppc?

i am using a toshiba e750 with wm2003 and to browse i use PIE with pieplus.

any ideas?

i used to be able to login on to hotmail without having to go thru mobile version... it worked for a few days then it just would just redirect it to the mobile crappy version.

Darius Wey
04-08-2006, 01:59 AM
To my understanding, FlexMail (http://www.webis.net/products_info.php?p_id=mail&dir=wm&tab_id=introduction) supports HTML mail, so if you've set up POP3 access for Hotmail, this could be a solution to your problem.

isajoo
04-08-2006, 02:38 AM
To my understanding, FlexMail (http://www.webis.net/products_info.php?p_id=mail&dir=wm&tab_id=introduction) supports HTML mail, so if you've set up POP3 access for Hotmail, this could be a solution to your problem.

pop3 on a hotmail...

i have tried to look for info on this is for months also, i can not even activesync my email with pocket outlook/email.

IF ANYONE KNOW HOW TO SETUP POP3 ON HOTMAIL.com i would love to know how...if it is possible.

Darius Wey
04-08-2006, 02:59 AM
The Hotmail POP3 feature is a pay-for privilege. If you wish to enable it for your account, visit the Hotmail page for more information.

From there, you'll be given the POP3 server details to set up your Hotmail account in a third-party e-mail client.

isajoo
04-08-2006, 09:05 AM
sometimes i just dont use my brain... i wanted to view my emails in html format, well i was stairing at my email in the mobile version of hotmail and i did not even bother reading what the email said to do if i cant read it, it has a link to a page which i just copied to the pie address bar and voila it worked... i just have to remove all of the spaces in link... for some reason it adds space throughout it. probrem solved. cheap and easy.