View Full Version : Today Plugins disappearing with WM5 hx4700

dringo
03-30-2006, 06:22 PM
Hi,

I recently upgraded to the new os with relativly few problems but today every single plugin has disappeared. The only remaining two are clock and owner info. Pocket Plus and Pocket breeze are among the few that are just not showing up even after soft resets and re-installs.
If anyone can shine some light on this id be greatful.

Cheers.

Darius Wey
03-31-2006, 12:36 AM
Check to see you are running the latest versions of both Pocket Plus and PocketBreeze.

In addition, how much RAM do you have available immediately following a soft-reset?

dringo
03-31-2006, 12:52 PM
Hi, Thanks for your reply. Unfortunatly I am using the most up-to-date versions. The last thing I did before this happened was uninstall MS NET Framework 2.0, as it took up a fair amount of space. Would this effect today plug-ins? Strangely all the prgrams are working (i.e Phatpad can still be used but does not display the today plugin).

Cheers,

Darius Wey
03-31-2006, 04:46 PM
Hi, Thanks for your reply. Unfortunatly I am using the most up-to-date versions. The last thing I did before this happened was uninstall MS NET Framework 2.0, as it took up a fair amount of space. Would this effect today plug-ins? Strangely all the prgrams are working (i.e Phatpad can still be used but does not display the today plugin).

It probably wouldn't be due to the uninstallation of .NET CF 2.0, but it certainly sounds like something broke during that same timeframe. Unless it's due to a resource overload (of which you can do very little about other than to stop any background processes, which mind you, gets very messy), the only option I can think of is a hard reset.

dringo
04-02-2006, 07:39 PM
I seemed to have got this solved but its a strange way of going around things. I had tried previously to uninstall and re-install the apps that weren't working with no luck. I have now found that doing a soft reset in safe mode (via 3rd party software) is the only way I can get this working. I guess this is because it stops all today plugins and programs at start-up.