View Full Version : Newbie Question

Blowzorn
03-29-2006, 03:35 PM
Hi to everyone, what a great site.
I've already found answer here to a number of minor problems I've had with my 2210.
The question I have now is; Is there anyway i can rotate the screen orientation to landscape and still run applications.
The software I've seen so far will rotate the screen but not run apps.
Or is it possible to upgrade PPC 2003 to PPC 2003se which supports screen rotation I believe.

Rgds Paulie

Darius Wey
03-29-2006, 04:39 PM
Welcome to Pocket PC Thoughts.

Hi to everyone, what a great site.
I've already found answer here to a number of minor problems I've had with my 2210.
The question I have now is; Is there anyway i can rotate the screen orientation to landscape and still run applications.
The software I've seen so far will rotate the screen but not run apps.

You'll need to use a third-party application to rotate the screen - e.g. Nyditot or dotPocket. Unfortunately, Windows Mobile 2003 doesn't natively support landscape mode, so you may encounter some display issues. Other applications may or may not support landscape - depending on the version you've installed. You'll need to refer to the developer's web site to see if their application supports landscape.

Or is it possible to upgrade PPC 2003 to PPC 2003se which supports screen rotation I believe.

Second Edition does support screen rotation, but unfortunately, it was never officially offered for the h2210 series.