View Full Version : Verizon 6700 phone - low sound issues

looneytoone
03-29-2006, 01:06 PM
Can anyone provide any assistance on my new pocket pc phone? When I receive calls, I can barely hear the person that is calling. Is there a way to increase volume?

Janak Parekh
03-29-2006, 05:20 PM
Sure - there should be buttons or a slider on the side you can press/slide. If you press them while you're not in a call, it'll adjust "system" volume. If you press them while you're in a call, it'll adjust in-call volume.

--janak

lukas44a
04-03-2006, 11:41 PM
Have you tried registry hack?
Here:
http://www.pdaphonehome.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68764

q-live
04-05-2006, 05:16 AM
tell me if it works or not because first of all that hack is for sprint verison secondly i was thinking of getting this phone but dont want it if the volume is fffff up

Janak Parekh
04-06-2006, 05:17 AM
tell me if it works or not because first of all that hack is for sprint verison secondly i was thinking of getting this phone but dont want it if the volume is fffff up
I haven't had any problems with the Verizon XV6700's volume the few times I've used it... you could always get it, and if it doesn't meet your needs, return it.

--janak

bajajoe
04-09-2006, 01:42 PM
The volume on the 6700 should be adjusted on the phone during a call. Also some people comp[lain about bluetooth volume and I feel it is brand of bluetooth dependent. e.g. LG bluetooth low volume at highest setting. Logitech have to turn down the volume. PS Ihave had many types of bluetooth devices since 2001.
This phone is my 6th bluetooth.