View Full Version : Suggestion for Thought's Media SuperPage

shindullin
03-29-2006, 01:06 AM
Just saw the new format on Brighthand and thought that it was pretty slick. I thought that Jason should consider doing the same thing for his THOUGHTS MEDIA pages. Put them all on one page with Tabs. Then people who come in to see one page might browse the other pages if it suits them. I remember when he launched Smartphone thoughts that there was a confidentiality agreement problem porting all our information into the new site. Why not sidestep the problem by requiring separate registration to post on each site, but keep all the pages connected and tabbed so everyone has the option of just clicking a tab to get to the next forum rather than having to goto the side and add it to the favorites. Bet you it would generate significantly more traffic for the less popular sites and might even boost traffic for the more popular ones as well.

Just my two cents.

edit
I know he has the two sites in the margins but it's not as noticeable as tabs and often (by me) overlooked. A web page that looks like it has paper tabs begs the curious user to click on the tabs just to see what's on the other side.

shindullin
03-29-2006, 01:09 AM
Addition:
Also new registrants could sign a new agreement allowing their info to be used on all the thoughts media sites.
Then no separate registration would be required for all the new ppl.
Also, PPT members could register on Digital media and now be registered to everything. etc.

shindullin
03-29-2006, 01:12 AM
Third addition:
If Jason decides to do this, I want my posts count for PPC and Smartphone Thoughts merged and be renamed ThoughtMedia UberGURU. :ladysman: