View Full Version : A good optimizer... for WM5 Phones...

code-frog
03-23-2006, 12:23 AM
I need a program besides battery pack pro (I use a lot of SPB stuff and BPP duplicates a lot of it) that will purge temp files and free up space along with doing other optimizations that focus on speed, space, storage, etc...

- Rex

ADBrown
03-23-2006, 11:30 AM
I'd try out MemMaid.

Jason Dunn
03-23-2006, 04:34 PM
I'd try out MemMaid.

Yeah, definitely gets my recommendation:

http://www.handango.com/ampp/store/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?siteId=311&jid=XEEX5FFD22B5F7F1B4XACXDXEA6EEA3X&platformId=2&productType=2&productId=123995&sectionId=0&catalog=30&topSectionId=-1

martin_ayton
03-23-2006, 04:39 PM
I stopped using Memmaid in favour of SKTools. I'd nothing to really complain about with Memmaid, but IMO you just get (a lot) more for your money with SKTools.

Menneisyys
03-25-2006, 09:10 PM
Yup, SKTools is the way to go IMHO.

code-frog
03-30-2006, 06:11 AM

I bought it from here (via handango) and the registration key they gave me isn't working. I emailed them directly but have gotten no response so right now I'm stuck in trial-mode and only 6 functions work...

- Rex

S_K
03-30-2006, 08:11 AM

I bought it from here (via handango) and the registration key they gave me isn't working. I emailed them directly but have gotten no response so right now I'm stuck in trial-mode and only 6 functions work...

- Rex

Dear sir,
please tell me via PM your e-mail and repeat (also via PM) your message to our (SK Software) support.

We answer to all received mail, but you can not receive answer because can work SPAM filters (on your PC or on your mail server).

Also please read our Q&A (http://s-k-tools.com/QA.html) - you can read about probable cause of not worked key.

/SK Software

code-frog
03-30-2006, 09:30 AM
I feel like it's only fair for me to now say that someone from SK tools contacted me and offered the best service in helping me. They spent several minutes working with me in adjusting their license strategy to work with my legal name, Rex A. Winn, Jr.

My product is now registered and working. I think it's really important for me to say this because we are talking about a $10 product here. Not Microsoft Office yet I got better support on it than I ever have Microsoft Office (now think about that).

So a big thank you to SK Tools and also to whoever tipped them off that I was having trouble. Once again PPCT proves to be a site stocked with value.

- Rex 8) :D 8)