View Full Version : Outlook Mobile Problem - No Content Showing for Messages, Help!

fredng
03-19-2006, 08:23 PM
I just upgraded my JASJAR's ROM to the latest version on i-mate's site yesterday and spent whole day reinstalling all the apps. Everything went well until I got all my POP3 e-mail accounts set up under Outlook Mobile. I could receive all the message headers, but when I click on the message, the content area is totally blank; all I can see is the top and bottom bars, and all else is white! I tried it with 5 POP3 accounts and they are all like that. I then tried drafting messages, and I was also greeted with this white screen.

In 15 hours I'll be boarding the plane to go on a business trip and I can't imagine how life will be without e-mail access. Can someone please help me out? Thanks a billion in advance, any pointer would be greatly appreciated!

fredng
03-21-2006, 09:22 PM
I found out the hard way - I did a hard reset and reinstalled app by app to see which broke Outlook Mobile with the new JASJAR ROM. Turns out to be CE-Star 2.8 (software to view/write Chinese/Japanese on English systems). Mobem told me two months ago that they are working on a new version 2.8R1b, hope it will be released soon.