View Full Version : using plastic flip cover with a case

JesterMania
03-10-2006, 06:36 PM
I'm thinking about buying one of those silicone stretch cases for my ipaq hx2790, and I saw the Flexiskin @ ( http://www.boxwave.com/products/flexiskin/flexiskin-hp-ipaq-hx2790_753.htm ). The problem is, I don't think I can attach the plastic flip cover which came with the ipaq (that protects the screen area) anymore after applying this skin. Does anyone know of anything I can buy that would either substitute this solid plastic cover while using this skin, or another skin that supports the plastic flip cover?

m3rs4
04-09-2006, 12:37 AM
You can get one of those silicone jacket with hard plastic cover. I highly recommend to get one if you are ok with silicone rubber. I have one for my ipaq rx3715. the soft case is made by Capdase. You can google some online merchant that carries them - google this "Silicone Jacket for HP hx2000 (21/24/2700) Series (with unbreakable screen cover" . Some ppl really hate silicone case. I have been using it for a few months now. I found no problem with it and i really like it. I dont really need to care if I drop my ipaq too hard. I pratically "throw" my ipaq anywhere I want without worrying too much about breaking it.