View Full Version : Attendee List Problems with Calendar Appointments

IpaqUserMaybe
03-10-2006, 04:55 PM
I have had my Ipaq HX 2495 about two weeks now, and have used it extensively, and indeed have written a review of it on epinions.com. A problem I am having however is when, using the Calendar, I create an appointment, and within the appointment, I want to list appointment attendees. The list of name that is presented to select from is supposed to be from Contacts, of which I entered many. But the list that is presented with identifying attendees is only the first four Contacts that I entered. This Contact list provides me with the ability to add more names, which automatically updates the Contacts, but they are not available for selection as Attendees.

Has anyone ever encountered this, and if so, does anyone know how to fix it?

Cybrid
03-12-2006, 09:39 AM
I have had my Ipaq HX 2495 about two weeks now, and have used it extensively, and indeed have written a review of it on epinions.com. A problem I am having however is when, using the Calendar, I create an appointment, and within the appointment, I want to list appointment attendees. The list of name that is presented to select from is supposed to be from Contacts, of which I entered many. But the list that is presented with identifying attendees is only the first four Contacts that I entered. This Contact list provides me with the ability to add more names, which automatically updates the Contacts, but they are not available for selection as Attendees.

Has anyone ever encountered this, and if so, does anyone know how to fix it?For some wonky logic, MS decided not to allow attendees that do not have email addresses listed. Test it out, give some names a fake email address.