View Full Version : Help Needed! Keyboard Advice for Novice....

ktptcruisin
03-08-2006, 05:44 PM
Hello everyone!

I'm hoping someone can give me some advice. I have a PocketPC 1945 and I really need a keyboard for it. With that said I really, REALLY like those pop-on QWERTY keyboards.

I've found one, the "I-mate Pocket PC Thumb Keyboard (English)" and I realize this is for the "i-Mate" phone.

I assume this will not fit my 1945 right? Does anyone know of something like this that will fit, and better yet where I can get one!

If not can someone advise me on one of those foldable type keyboards.

I really appreciate any and all input.

*Regards*
KT

Menneisyys
03-15-2006, 09:17 AM
Hello everyone!

I'm hoping someone can give me some advice. I have a PocketPC 1945 and I really need a keyboard for it. With that said I really, REALLY like those pop-on QWERTY keyboards.

I've found one, the "I-mate Pocket PC Thumb Keyboard (English)" and I realize this is for the "i-Mate" phone.

I assume this will not fit my 1945 right? Does anyone know of something like this that will fit, and better yet where I can get one!

If not can someone advise me on one of those foldable type keyboards.

I really appreciate any and all input.

*Regards*
KT

1, it won't fit.
2, I'd recommend the ThinkOutside keyboard.

Sven Johannsen
03-16-2006, 04:58 AM
I gather you have an iPaq 1945? I want to caution you that while the 1900 series has the same connector as the rest of the iPaq line, for some reason the 1900's have it flipped 180 degress, ie backwards. Means keyboards that are meant for many iPAQ models would have your screen pointing away from you. BT is your best bet.