View Full Version : Uploading Address Book to Prius Via Bluetooth

TheCFC
03-01-2006, 10:35 PM
My Audiovox 6700 with Windows Mobile 5.0 is working great in my 2005 Toyota Prius. Since both are Bluetooth, I have handsfree working just fine. However, I cannot transfer my phone book to the car's phone book even though the car has as function for it. I press "START TRANSFER" and the Prius goes into a waiting mode and asks me to start the transfer from my Bluetooth phone.

However, I have two problems.

1) I cannot figure out how to select an entire phonebook for beaming in the Windows Mobile environment. It only lets you select one contact at a time.

2) When I do select one contact, and try to beam it, Bluetooth doesn't show up as an option - only Infrared.

Has anyone done this successfully that can give me some advice?

Thanks!

Cybrid
03-09-2006, 07:16 AM
My Audiovox 6700 with Windows Mobile 5.0 is working great in my 2005 Toyota Prius. Since both are Bluetooth, I have handsfree working just fine. However, I cannot transfer my phone book to the car's phone book even though the car has as function for it. I press "START TRANSFER" and the Prius goes into a waiting mode and asks me to start the transfer from my Bluetooth phone.

However, I have two problems.

1) I cannot figure out how to select an entire phonebook for beaming in the Windows Mobile environment. It only lets you select one contact at a time.

2) When I do select one contact, and try to beam it, Bluetooth doesn't show up as an option - only Infrared.

Has anyone done this successfully that can give me some advice?

Thanks!Basically some carriers like Verizon and Telus block OBEX, OPP. This was to prevent DRM'ed files from being shared. :(