View Full Version : ppc6700 questions

lancia
02-08-2006, 05:13 PM
I just got the ppc67000 from sprint and I have a few questions for those that have one already.

1. The backlight doesn't always turn on when I click the screen or when I get a phone call even though I have it setup that way. I suspect it has something to do with the power button and how I am using it.

2. Bluetooth seems a little sketchy. I have been trying to use it with my car as the paired device and it drops all the time. Anyone else have success with this?

3. What are some "must have" apps? I saw someone post about voice command which is great because I drive all the time. I would love to do GPS as well. Any suggestions?

4. I have a hotmail and multiple POP3 accounts setup as well as syncing with my company's exchange server. The schedule works great for exchange but doesn't seem to work for my other accounts. My other accounts never get messages unless I manually sync it.

5. Someone mentioned internet radio. Is there some special place these are stored or just find a link and use IE within the phone?

Thanks much!

lancia
04-27-2006, 04:31 PM
I have figured out a number of my issues here but the one that still is causing me a problem is #4.

I have multiple email (POP3) accounts that I have setup to retrieve email every hour automatically but they don't. I believe the hotmail one doesn't because it forces you to be logged into your passport account first and it won't automatically get email for you but there seems to be no reason why my POP3 accounts shouldn't work.

Any ideas?