View Full Version : Less pocketpc software available?

Doitech
01-26-2006, 04:27 AM
Hi all,

Just to confirm my intuition, it seems there are less pocketpc software available around after Palm lost the PDA war. There is not much new software for pocketpc for the past few months. I wonder if most developers are losing money on PocketPC software. If you use any good software, please let me know. I am looking for good software, but cannot find any one in Games and phone features. In the old days, I uses my Palm M100 on a daily basis, but with PocketPC, I tend to forget about using it for weeks!

Is Ipod and playstation a better buy than Pocketpc? There seems to be more development in Ipod and playstation games than PocketPC...

Thank you very much

robert

Menneisyys
01-26-2006, 10:25 AM
Just to confirm my intuition, it seems there are less pocketpc software available around after Palm lost the PDA war. There is not much new software for pocketpc for the past few months.

I don't think so. New titles & updates are coming to the market continuously. I have at least 2-3 major new/updated titles a week to review. This also includes games - there's a constant flow of new games. Sometimes I wish there were 48 hours in a day so that I can test & review them all :)

pocketpcadmirer
01-26-2006, 01:10 PM
I agree with Menneisyys. Plethora of applications come every month. Not to forget the frequent updates to major applications, we are getting these days.

Sunny

Constant Caffeine
01-26-2006, 03:24 PM
On a side note, if you’re having a hard time finding software let us know. We can point you to several websites that we visit. But in consideration of this site I suggest you check out the links in the banner ads for directions on where find software titles. Also, at the top you will find a menu bar that has several tabs to it. Hover over the shop tab and then guide your mouse to the software section. I hope this helps.