View Full Version : I am New !!

gwadhwani
01-25-2006, 07:16 PM
Just Signed up for IPAQ 6515, with Cingular. :twisted:

Got it for 399 & Data Plan 44 bucks....

Will post again.. I am sure i will have some Questions.
. 0X

Brad Adrian
01-25-2006, 07:55 PM
Welcome to the greatest Pocket PC site there is! Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have, because there are TONS of folks here in the forums who know just what you need to know.

Sven Johannsen
01-25-2006, 08:10 PM
So they are sticking you for the high priced data plan. I don't think we've ever really figured out what their policy/rules are, but many of us have the $20 media net all-you-can eat. Granted I signed up for that with my SMT5600 (Smartphone), but the SIM has been in a JasJar and K-Jam, and I've thethered an X50v to the phone via BT. My wife has it on her RAZR and tethers her X50v through it. Not like we use a tremendous amount of data, though.

Constant Caffeine
01-25-2006, 08:11 PM
Just Signed up for IPAQ 6515, with Cingular. :twisted:

Got it for 399 & Data Plan 44 bucks....

Will post again.. I am sure i will have some Questions.
. 0X

Greetings. Be sure to post some pictures of your 6515 when you get it. It may make some of us jealous enough to go out and get one. :wink:

gwadhwani
01-25-2006, 09:04 PM
Sven,

I know. Not sure how i can get the $20 Media Net Plan, Since Cingular knows that i have a IPAQ.

Any Suggestions ? :puppydogeyes:

Thanks

Sven Johannsen
01-26-2006, 07:57 PM
Any Suggestions ? :puppydogeyes:

Thanks
No idea, except maybe going to a few stores and seeing if there is a sympathetic consultant (or whatever they are called).

I'd think you could just cancel on-line and sign up online or via their phone service, but I don't know if they would hassle you. Also I don't know if your subsidy required a certain phone and data plan. That could be a problem. On the 5600 you didn't have to do data at all to get the low price.