View Full Version : Problem listening to .wav files

orlsurfer
01-21-2006, 10:11 PM
Our company uses a cisco ip tel which pushes our voice mail to MS Outlook. Since I'm sync'ing w/ our company MS Exchange, all my email is pushed to my Treo700w. When the voice mail shows up in my email inbox I tap the .wav file & the mini player shows up but when I tap the play button nothing happens! Any suggestions?

jlc, just jlc
01-21-2006, 11:33 PM
Our company uses a cisco ip tel which pushes our voice mail to MS Outlook. Since I'm sync'ing w/ our company MS Exchange, all my email is pushed to my Treo700w. When the voice mail shows up in my email inbox I tap the .wav file & the mini player shows up but when I tap the play button nothing happens! Any suggestions?

While it has a .wav extension, the file is not what you might consider a "standard" wav file with a WM supported codec - there is a plugin codec for the desktop player; I haven't found one yet that works on WM with our version of .wav voicemail.

CaptRiker
02-03-2006, 10:39 PM
All,

The Core Media Player (Formerly 'Beta Player') can play Cisco Unity Voicemail .WAV files. Just install it and tell it to associate itself with .WAV files.

http://tcpmp.corecodec.org/about

cr