View Full Version : Closing Contact Window with Thumb on iPAQ6515

owensr
01-20-2006, 12:21 AM
I have one of these and one thing is driving me up the wall :( ! I am in the street and I lookup a contact, open the contact and the phone them. I then want to lookup another contact. But I am unable to CLOSE the 1st contact without opening the phone cover and using the stylus to tap the OK button.

Does anybody know if you can close it using the joystick or keyboard?

Thanks

Darius Wey
01-20-2006, 03:50 AM
Last I remember, there's an OK button in the bottom-right corner of the keyboard. Have you tried pressing that?

owensr
01-20-2006, 02:49 PM
I did try that! It phones the number if one is highlighted, otherwise it does nothing!

Darius Wey
01-20-2006, 03:21 PM
Hmm. Go to Start > Settings > Buttons, and see if you can assign one of your buttons the <OK/Close> function. I can't recall if this function exists in Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition, but in Windows Mobile 5.0, it does, and it works perfectly.

The difference between this and the OK button on your hw6515 is that the self-assigned one serves only to close a program, whereas the one on the hw6515 has a dual-function of OK and Enter.

owensr
01-20-2006, 03:59 PM
Thanks, that works perfectly. (I have assigned Press and hold button 2).

I also just found another way too. If you press the BLUE button then the OK button that closes it also.