View Full Version : Cases and Other Gear for Sale

piperpilot
01-10-2006, 08:22 PM
Hey guys, now that I got my new Dell Axim X51v, I am getting rid of some of my iPAQ and other gear. I want to sell the following items:

HP micro keyboard for H5450/5455 iPAQ - Good as new condition; only used a few times. Asking $15 or best offer.

Piel Frama black leather flip-top case for H5450/5455 iPAQ - NEW; never even been out of the box; credit card and SD slots, magnetic closure; belt clip; this is a beautiful case! 8) Asking $50 or best offer

Fossil black leather zippered case for any PDA - Good as new condition; only used for about a month while I was waiting for my Vaja case to arrive; five credit card slots; business card holder; stylus loop. Asking $15 or best offer

AccuCase zippered hard case for candy bar style cell phone - Good as new condition; includes belt clip. Asking $5 or best offer

Body Glove leather case for Siemens S56 cell phone - Good as new condition; includes belt clip. Asking $5 or best offer

If you are interested in any of these items, please send me a private message and we can discuss prices. Also, I can e-mail you pictures of the items if you don't take my word for the condition they're in. :wink: