View Full Version : Dell Axim X50v $300 and Dell GPS NavteQ $100

gorda777
01-05-2006, 05:44 AM
Following some advice from PMRadio I will part my items out:

1- Dell Axim X50v PDA - $300 includes Fedex shipping

1- Dell Bluetooth NavteQ GPS unit w/ PDA Holder for car - $100 includes Fedex Shipping.

PDA is in mint condition as well as other items mentioned. Original owner and used a handfull of times for GPS.

I have all original packaging, user guides and accessories that came with units.

I will ship via FedEx 2day shipping.

I have pics on request.

email me at [email protected] or Yahoo IM alanlopez777

gorda777
01-10-2006, 05:59 AM
Ok, is my asking price too high? how's $425 shipping included.

Paul Martin
01-10-2006, 07:50 PM
YGPM

gorda777
01-23-2006, 04:04 AM
Alright, any takers on this pda + goodies for $400 includes shipping.

gorda777
01-24-2006, 07:35 PM
Huh... I see how things work here. Someone posts a Dell Axim50v for $250 and the vultures arrive. I don't recall this "Buy/Sell" forum being named "Discounts r-us".

Aparently the buy-n-sell lurkers are only interested in one thing, CHEAP DEAL.

With that in mind. I will discount my Dell Axim PDA 1 last time to $380 (shipping included).

Please note that I'm in no hurry to sell my PDA so don't ask me to discount it further. I believe my sell is a very good buy considering the full package of items contained. I believe I forgot to mention the PDA comes with a spare battery as well.

If anyone is doubtfull about sending money to me, I can point u to Ebay where I have bought and sold items under the user name gorda777.

thanks for viewing.

gorda

Paul Martin
01-24-2006, 07:57 PM
gorda777,

I doubt insulting potential buyers for wanting a deal is a great drawing card. :evil: Buy & Sell is a low-posted forum in which people are free to list their item for whatever they want and people are free to buy at whatever price they feel they can afford or choose to buy at. If you want to try and sell your item for $380, $450, or $600, go for it. If it's not in my price-range...so what.

Being a new member to the forum, I trust you looked through previous posts here to see what similar items have gone for, to know the market price here. If it doesn't suit you, maybe you'll find a less price-sensitive forum elsewhere. If you find a buyer here, congrats. We've got a good group here and I'm sure several would enjoy your PDA. If not, you mention you have ebay feedback. If you, I trust you have plenty of experience there and know how to sell the unit in that matter. :mrgreen:

gorda777
01-24-2006, 10:30 PM
gorda777,

I doubt insulting potential buyers for wanting a deal is a great drawing card. :evil: Buy & Sell is a low-posted forum in which people are free to list their item for whatever they want and people are free to buy at whatever price they feel they can afford or choose to buy at. If you want to try and sell your item for $380, $450, or $600, go for it. If it's not in my price-range...so what.

Being a new member to the forum, I trust you looked through previous posts here to see what similar items have gone for, to know the market price here. If it doesn't suit you, maybe you'll find a less price-sensitive forum elsewhere. If you find a buyer here, congrats. We've got a good group here and I'm sure several would enjoy your PDA. If not, you mention you have ebay feedback. If you, I trust you have plenty of experience there and know how to sell the unit in that matter. :mrgreen:

Thanks for your comments PMRadio. Yes I may very well end up posting my pda package on Ebay. I first posted on PocketPCthoughts forum because I felt that most persons who know about this website are already hooked on using pda's and know the general price of pda's and accessorries. For what I'm offering I figured it is a good deal. However, I now see that most forum users are only looking for a 'steal' not a 'good deal' and that my friend is not what I'm looking for.

As u know 'PMRadio', if u where going to sell your PDA knowing already what u paid for it, are u willing to let it go for $250?

Paul Martin
01-25-2006, 04:01 PM
As u know 'PMRadio', if u where going to sell your PDA knowing already what u paid for it, are u willing to let it go for $250?

If I could get $250 for my PDA, it would be gone in a heartbeat. :D I'm still using a Jornada 568. When I bought it, I got a fantastic deal at $450, off from the retail of $650 or so, as HP was closing out the line. Retail price, I'm sure I have around $200+ worth of accessories. The painful fact is, with the turnover of PDAs, they just don't hold the value, at least the value I'd like to get!!

One thought....perhaps you might get more overall by splitting up the package. I'm not ready to buy yet, but when I do I'll probably look for an x50v. Personally, the GPS unit is of no real interest. If it were thrown in, sure I'd play with it, but I wouldn't pay more for it. That said, I hope you can get out of it a fair price. Planning to upgrade?

gorda777
02-08-2006, 06:34 AM
bump