View Full Version : bluetooth headset

packets
01-01-2006, 03:04 AM
I am hopeing someone can help me find bluetooth headset reviews. I am wanting to use a bluetooth headset connected to my iPAQ hx2795, then use Skype connected via Wi-Fi to talk over the internet. don't see why this won't work. Any thoughts?

Nurhisham Hussein
01-01-2006, 01:54 PM
It should work alright, provided your iPaq supports the Bluetooth headset profile.

packets
01-01-2006, 02:09 PM
It should work alright, provided your iPaq supports the Bluetooth headset profile.

Where would I go or how can I find out if it supports the profile? :|

Darius Wey
01-01-2006, 02:25 PM
Where would I go or how can I find out if it supports the profile? :|

If I recall correctly, the hx2795 uses the Widcomm stack, so it should already support the Bluetooth headset profile out-of-the-box. There is no reason why it wouldn't work with Skype over Wi-Fi.

packets
01-08-2006, 02:53 AM
just wanted to let all know skype works great using my iPAQ hx2795 via WiFi, I converse with a friend on the east side of China and the quality is great. I did purchase a Motorola H300 Bluetooth headset which I have managed to get to connect to my iPAQ but have been having some problems being able to use it without doing a reset, even though it says its connected...any one have any suggestions? I am just about to give Motorola a call...