View Full Version : Windows Media Player 9, stopping songs?

Verdagon
12-21-2005, 07:46 AM
Hey everyone. On my 4355, in the middle of some songs it just kinda stops, waits a few seconds, and goes to the next track. Right in the middle of the song!

For example, on "Play that funky music white boy", it stopped playing at 1:04 and went to the next track at 1:17.

It's happened on a few other songs, but I cant remember which ones they were... has this happened to anyone else? How can I fix it?

Thanks

pocketpcadmirer
12-21-2005, 07:56 AM
Looks like to me a peculiar problem.

Does this happens to all the songs or only the few ones ??

Are your mp3s rightly playble on the Desktop's Media player ?? If yes, then, try using some other pocket pc player(say GSplayer.. :google: it)

If that doesnt works, then, try encoding them to wma format(its better and more compressed(best settings is 64 kbps)).
OR
Try the same file with different SD card

Do tell us, if you face any problems. A lot of geniuses are here :wink:

Sunny

stevelam
12-21-2005, 12:42 PM
A lot of geniuses are here :wink: Sunny

Thanks. I think :lol:

Any way back on topic. Did you rip them from CD and if so to they work fine on a non-PC CD player. I have had problems like this before and it has been because the CD's were all ditry so the information didn't copy correctly.

*EDIT* Another idea just came to me. You could try playing them with TCPMP (http://tcpmp.corecodec.org/about) *EDIT*

ctmagnus
12-21-2005, 07:47 PM
Are those files your only copy of them? I've experienced this and I found that by replacing the offending songs on whatever media I had them with a backup copy of the same songs, I corrected the issue.