View Full Version : Where is Jenneth (PPC guru-ette) ?

buzzard
12-19-2005, 10:04 PM
I don't know how many people here follow Jenneth Orantia's website http://www.mobilejenneth.com/ but the last home page entry was October 25, 2005. The site is a blog and she occasionally writes about PPC related hardware and software. I was just curious.

Janak Parekh
12-19-2005, 11:23 PM
I'm guessing she's busy with other things. ;) The site has come and gone several times in the years past. I occasionally see her online, but haven't had a chance to talk to her, but I'm guessing that she's alive, just busy working, partying, or somesuch.

--janak

blusparkles
12-26-2005, 12:19 PM
Hey there. It's me, Jenneth. Yeah, I'm still alive. Just SUPER busy with work and whatnot. Spend so much time behind a computer at work that I just can't face one when I get home. :wink: I'm now editing an Australian mobile computing magazine called Roam, which takes up a lot of my time. I do miss blogging though. I'm thinking I may switch to the personal blog sometime soonish. Appreciate the concern/curiousity!

pocketpcadmirer
12-26-2005, 12:51 PM
Yeah..I used to be a regualar visitor on ur blog..I missed them and you too :wink:

Sunny