View Full Version : I´m new!!! and i need some help

lspec
12-03-2005, 03:02 PM
I´m new for all :oops:

I Just bought a ipaq Rx 3115 and I am very happy with, but I bought it used, so the ex owner put a lot of software that i don´t want. :?

I don´t have the original software CD, and i can´t find it, you can help me?? someone have it ???

Also i want to install ACDSEE mobile, but I dont have the SN o wherever i need to register.

Thanks

caubeck
12-03-2005, 06:13 PM
Hi Ispec,

Congratulations on joining the PPC community with your new rx3115!

To completely remove old software (and everything else), perform a hard reset. I'd recommend you did a Google search for "hard reset pocket pc" because you'd learn a lot of other things about pocket pcs from reading the information available online. Otherwise, you can remove individual programmes from the set-up screen on the PDA.

You won't need a CD-rom to install the most basic sotware (Word, etc).

As for the serial number for ACDSEE, you're referring to a code which you buy from the maker or distributor of the software. It isn't free. Try programmes from some freeware sites, such as pdagold.com

lspec
12-04-2005, 01:19 AM
i already try to uninstall the programs but when I look in programs the icon still apears, and many times the storage mem is the same.

Google? of course :oops:

Thanks

Menneisyys
12-04-2005, 02:44 PM
i already try to uninstall the programs but when I look in programs the icon still apears, and many times the storage mem is the same.

Google? of course :oops:

Thanks

Don't uninstall them. Perform a hard reset instead, it's much faster/cleaner/safer.

pocketpcadmirer
12-12-2005, 11:13 AM
dear author..this is happening due to following reasons..

a.the app was installed on a storage card which has been removed(therefore the app didnt get uninstalled)
b.if the app has been installed in ram,the app has been moved to some other folder

if u still want to use the devise without loosing any information, I, then, recommend you to simply delete that folder using the "file explorer"

SUnny :devilboy: