View Full Version : Where's Philippe Majerus' website?

NewKreation
11-25-2005, 08:49 PM
The following website has been down since the beginning of November. Can any tell me what happened to one of Pocket PC's most famed freeware authors?

Where did Philippe Majerus go?

http://www.phm.lu/

Thanks in advance!

Nurhisham Hussein
11-26-2005, 01:26 PM
You and me both, I've been periodically checking every couple of days. :(

alese
12-10-2005, 03:02 PM
Any news?

I was also was trying to acceess the site, but no go. Just like he would disappear.

NewKreation
12-10-2005, 03:24 PM
No news yet...

I was hoping he had a new URL or something? This guy was really into Pocket PC's at one point.

Menneisyys
12-10-2005, 06:43 PM
Does anyone has his email address? I could host his stuff on my homepage - unrestricted downloads and stuff.

torgamm
12-10-2005, 08:24 PM
I've been looking for him for a few weeks as we have many requests on our site too. We could host his site too.
I have several E-mail addresses but all of them are on domains which are down (@phm.lu or @majerus.net)

I think the only way to get in touch would be through the company he's working for : Teklogix

heov
12-10-2005, 11:14 PM
I've been looking for him for a few weeks as we have many requests on our site too. We could host his site too.
I have several E-mail addresses but all of them are on domains which are down (@phm.lu or @majerus.net)

I think the only way to get in touch would be through the company he's working for : Teklogix

Or possibly, if he reads PPCT front page, just put up a post about it, and maybe he'll reply :)

Birdiestyle
12-16-2005, 12:04 AM
It seems he put up a message now....

Sorry to hear about your catastrophic failure Philippe. Hope you're up and running again soon! You have some great apps....

Nurhisham Hussein
12-16-2005, 01:14 AM
Thanks for the headsup! My sympathies as well Philippe, if you're reading this.

Patrick Y.
12-19-2005, 03:12 AM
I've been using lots of softwares by Philippe. I really hope that he will be back soon...