View Full Version : Half Life 2 loast coast released(CD-key www.hdqr.net)

lysky
11-14-2005, 11:16 PM
:D :lol: Half Life 2 Loast Coast finally came out, the game picture may say is
current best. suitable is good, but present played family's machine
disposition fundamentally not to be able to open the highest effect
very much, a little regretted.
needs to understand as many as www.hdqr.net

Jason Dunn
11-14-2005, 11:25 PM
Moved to Off Topic.

Pony99CA
11-15-2005, 08:05 AM
The original post sounded like English translated into German and back to English by Babelfish. But checking the site made me wonder if this is legal. They're apparently selling CD keys. Does any legitimate service really do this?

Steve

Steven Cedrone
11-15-2005, 02:02 PM
Frome their web site:

HDQR carries on game CD KEY sale is completely legitimate, we reach the sales agreement with the game issuing company, is under the authorization to carry on the game on this local Internet the sale,plays CD KEY all is completely obtains from the game issuing company,we can sell any illegal product in no way above, plays CD KEY to have to use in the legal copy plays.

HDQR cannot to play and play absolutely the behavior which the CD KEY evil intention carries on explains as well as duplicates! Please all customers felt relieved purchases our product, your purchase is legitimate, holding of law your purchase behavior..

I think this means they claim to be legit! My head hurts!!!

Pony99CA
11-15-2005, 03:04 PM
Frome their web site:

HDQR carries on game CD KEY sale is completely legitimate, we reach the sales agreement with the game issuing company, is under the authorization to carry on the game on this local Internet the sale,plays CD KEY all is completely obtains from the game issuing company,we can sell any illegal product in no way above, plays CD KEY to have to use in the legal copy plays.

HDQR cannot to play and play absolutely the behavior which the CD KEY evil intention carries on explains as well as duplicates! Please all customers felt relieved purchases our product, your purchase is legitimate, holding of law your purchase behavior..
I think this means they claim to be legit! My head hurts!!!
Did you expect them to claim it was illegal? :-D Get-rich-quick chain letters claim to be legal and some even cite U.S. law. But we know better.

It also strikes me as being odd that this was lysky's first (and only) post, which has nothing to do with Pocket PCs (almost as if he were spamming 8O).

Does Valve sell CD keys without actually requiring people to buy the physical product first and just allow people to download the product via Steam? I'm no gamer, so I have no idea. It just seems very suspicious....

Anyway, I just sent an E-mail to Valve asking for clarification.

Steve

Jacob
11-15-2005, 10:11 PM
Does Valve sell CD keys without actually requiring people to buy the physical product first and just allow people to download the product via Steam? I'm no gamer, so I have no idea. It just seems very suspicious....

Valve does allow you to download demos for products via their Steam service so you technically would only need the key to activate the full product.

In theory this site could be legit, but Valve would know best of course.