View Full Version : Pocket Informant 2005: Today screen filter?

Mr.E.
11-14-2005, 10:11 AM
Hi,

does anyone know how to create a filter for the Today screen in Pocket Informant 2005? I have some private meetings which I don't want to appear on my Today screen at all. I made a new category for these meetings and I understand I can filter them in Pocket Informant - but not on the Today screen.

Thank you in advance.

PhilH
11-14-2005, 10:15 AM
I don't think you can do it with the built-in today screen, but PocketBreeze will do exactly what you need. You can set custom filters that display only those categories you decide.

atrain
11-17-2005, 05:07 AM
yup.... those 2 things integrate amazingly....

you definitly want pocketbreeze, although its not too nice without VGA :(

Cybrid
11-18-2005, 01:31 PM
Hi,

does anyone know how to create a filter for the Today screen in Pocket Informant 2005? I have some private meetings which I don't want to appear on my Today screen at all. I made a new category for these meetings and I understand I can filter them in Pocket Informant - but not on the Today screen.

Thank you in advance.Out of curiousity did you try making them private in PI?

Mr.E.
11-20-2005, 01:43 PM
Thank you all for your replies. I have now a trial version of PocketBreeze 5 and its calendar filter works like a dream.

Out of curiousity did you try making them private in PI?

Making these events private won't make them disappear from the Today screen, imho. Instead of setting them private, PI can encrypt sensitive information (= scrambles event title / details). But even encrypted PI events will appear on the Today screen, though they are scrambled.

Thank you again! :wink: