View Full Version : BillRate by Two Peaks Software: Is it still around?

tregnier
11-10-2005, 12:13 AM
I use BillRate by Two Peaks Software. I went to their website and the product is no longer listed as one of their offerings. I've queried them as to it still being their product/support. Does anyone have any info on this product? :?:

Thanks!

xdalaw
11-10-2005, 04:23 AM
I couldn't find the product page at first, but eventually found it "hidden" as a link on another page: http://www.twopeaks.com/BillRate/

I used BR when it was first released, but it never quite did what I needed it to do to help me with my small law office billing. I don't think it has been updated in ages, and if they're not even advertising it, I'd say it doesn't look good for future development. (Unless I'm completely wrong, and verion 2 or BR2006 is about to be released. :lol: )

jmkeuning
11-27-2005, 05:41 AM
Every time someone mentions Two Peaks I feel like I have to chime in. I bought all of their products up until the release of BillRate and I was one of the first to purchase that app and start posting things in their forums. We were having a great interplay with the developers in the forum and were getting lots of improvement and new releases and then it all just STOPPED. That was more than a year ago.

Since then they have shut down the forum and, as far as I can tell, stopped responding to customers. I do not really get it but I have not purchased anything else from them since that time. Every once in a while the Two Peaks guys show up in the forums here, maybe they can tell us what is going on. I agree with the assessment about the future of BillRate... anyway, if you hear from them, let us know.