View Full Version : Paragon LEng disables Inbox settings

Mr.E.
11-04-2005, 01:57 PM
I have recently installed Paragon / Moravia Consulting Language Extender (LEng) on my Acer n35 (WM2003 Premium Edition) with full Hungarian localization.

The problem is, LEng disabled some of the basic settings in Pocket Outlook Inbox: I'm unable to enable message body downloads (headers first, then mark for download, finally download body). :( Additionaly, I'm unable to set mail check intervals. I've also tried to reach these settings from Folder options, but the Properties button stays disabled. :cry: When I tried to re-add my POP3 account, the Advanced settings button (or something similar) also disappeared.

This bug is quite annoying - is there a way to enable mail download options and still use LEng? Thanks in advance.

dlangton
11-04-2005, 04:10 PM
Interesting problem - I'm unsure whether this is due to the software itself, or whether your registry may have been corrupted when installing. I haven't used one of Paragon's Lengs, but I do have software which installs a Leng directory for my keyboard. The shortcut in my startup folder which uses the Leng directory *does* cause problems with certain other settings. Once I remove the shortcut from my startup folder and do a soft reset, the problems are (temporarily) gone, until I put the shortcut back into my startup folder and run it. You may want to check if your situation is similar. Failing that, you could always uninstall the language extender, then change the settings for your Inbox to your preferences, then reinstall the software.

Mr.E.
11-04-2005, 04:26 PM
Unfortunately my problem is different, for I have removed the LEAgent link from the Startup folder and nothing happened. :?

you could always uninstall the language extender, then change the settings for your Inbox to your preferences, then reinstall the software.

I was afraid I will hear that (I needed a hard reset last time I removed LEng) - but now I think this is the only way to get my settings back.

Thank you for your response.

dlangton
11-04-2005, 06:29 PM
for I have removed the LEAgent link from the Startup folder

Just wanted to make sure that you did a soft reset after removing the startup link. :D

Mr.E.
11-04-2005, 07:37 PM
make sure that you did a soft reset

Sure I did. :lol: