View Full Version : windows pocket 5.0 and internet web browsers

nummersju
10-28-2005, 02:20 PM
Hi, just bought me a pda. hp hx2750, and upgraded to wm5. But I cant seem to get PIEplus or multiIE to work. Does anyone know some other web browsers that is good, whats the best for me? Or any solutions on installing the PIEplus og multiIE on my pda?

Sorry the english, and perhaps a stupid question...

Mvh
nummersju

Cybrid
10-28-2005, 09:58 PM
Hi, just bought me a pda. hp hx2750, and upgraded to wm5. But I cant seem to get PIEplus or multiIE to work. Does anyone know some other web browsers that is good, whats the best for me? Or any solutions on installing the PIEplus og multiIE on my pda?

Sorry the english, and perhaps a stupid question...

Mvh
nummersjuWindows Mobile 5 is new and many applications have not yet been updated. PIEplus or multiIE might be some of them.

Try here:
http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=42017&highlight=browsers+roundup

nummersju
10-28-2005, 11:52 PM
Thanks, I have been reading there. But its probably correct that the programs still isent updatet.

Is ther any way to get back to the 2003se version then? I did buy the pda with windwos but I dont think its on the cd hp sendt me, or is it?

Is Wm 5 the best or should I try to go back to the 2003?

Anyone know?

Cybrid
10-29-2005, 02:45 AM
Thanks, I have been reading there. But its probably correct that the programs still isent updatet.

Is ther any way to get back to the 2003se version then? I did buy the pda with windwos but I dont think its on the cd hp sendt me, or is it?

Anyone know?Yes, you can. Simply be aware of the risks. ROM upgrades can go wrong.

Patrick Y.
10-29-2005, 11:36 PM

Anyone know?
I believe that you can go back to SE by just installing the latest ROM of SE on HP's website. Please let me know how the things turn out.

nummersju
10-31-2005, 12:38 AM
hi, but is it worth it? whats the best os.. ? i thought the latest was the best, but if a lot of programs dont suppert it i dont know... ?