View Full Version : Vito Sound Exp - WM5

pivaska
10-24-2005, 04:30 PM
Has anyone had any success with Vito Sound Explorer and WM5? I have a Dell 51V. I tried to find ANY info on an upgrade on their website but came up with nothing. When I try to install it, it seems to freeze the OS. If they aren't going to upgrade then what does work with WM5. I AM WILLING TO CHANGE!

Darius Wey
10-24-2005, 05:35 PM
I don't believe there's a Windows Mobile 5.0-compatible version of VITO Sound Explorer out yet. Having said that, the current version might work, though I haven't tested it to be able to provide a certain answer.

If you're after an alternative, I believe Resco Audio Recorder (http://www.resco.net/pocketpc/audiorecorder/default.asp) has been updated to support Windows Mobile 5.0.

Stack.Overflow
10-27-2005, 06:01 AM
It's obvious that WM5 compatibility is becoming a critical goal for developers. New versions of VITO apps will be released of course. I doubt there is any reason to blame developers as soon as there are no WM5 upgrade kits for the most of PPCs...for instance: upgrades for hx4700, loox720 and i-mate aren't going to be available this year...