View Full Version : Outlook help

numb
10-24-2005, 10:54 AM
I've got two email accounts setup on my Pocketpc, one POP3 one, which is for my home email account, and another one which is IMAP4, which was used to sync emails from my work Lotus Notes account. I no longer work where I did, but I want to get some of the emails out of the IMAP4 account into my home email.

any ideas how I can do this?

Janak Parekh
10-24-2005, 05:24 PM
I don't understand. Are you trying to download emails you no longer have access to?

(If so, you can only do it if you cached/downloaded the email contents ahead of time.)

--janak

numb
10-25-2005, 06:25 PM
I synched the emails from Notes, so they're copied onto the IMAP account on my PocketPC, and I want to get them off the pocketpc.....but how?

Cybrid
10-26-2005, 09:48 PM
I synched the emails from Notes, so they're copied onto the IMAP account on my PocketPC, and I want to get them off the pocketpc.....but how?

Make a back up first ! since I do not know for certain this will work nor have extremely deadly effects.

Why not simply edit the account information to match your new POP account and re-email them to yourself?

numb
11-07-2005, 12:00 PM
I thought of that..but I can't change it from IMAP to POP3 (not that I have a clue what the difference is) and it won't then send them out

Cybrid
11-07-2005, 07:42 PM
It might be possible that since IMAP and POP3 are different protocols, the mails are stored in such a manner that editing the account to the different protocol is not possible.
You could try and see if another IMAP account settings work, then re-email them. http://www.emailaddresses.com/email_imap.htm

If not, then simply cut and paste them into a word doc with the full header.