View Full Version : Myst for PPC on WM5 ?

Shaun Stuart
10-21-2005, 09:40 PM
Can anyone tell me if Myst for PPC works on WM5 devices ??

Thanks

Darius Wey
10-22-2005, 03:38 AM
Yes, Myst v1.30 is compatible with Windows Mobile 5.0.

Shaun Stuart
10-22-2005, 05:31 PM
Darius - I just purchased Myst for my K-Jam but it wont install - which device have you seen it running on ?

Darius Wey
10-22-2005, 06:30 PM
I actually haven't seen it in the flesh, but according to WM5FixSite.com (http://www.wm5fixsite.com/), the latest version is compatible with Windows Mobile 5.0. However, if it still refuses to work for you, it might be worth sending an email over to Mean Hamster Software (the developers) to see if they can solve the issue. After all, their system requirements state Pocket PC 2002 or higher, so you should be entitled to use what you paid for.

Shaun Stuart
10-23-2005, 03:43 PM
Update : I have managed to get it to run - the installation process does not work properly the cab file is however transferred to the device/storage card. Once the cab file is on the storage card I was able to run it from there and install. I have written to the developer to advise them of the problem.

Darius Wey
10-23-2005, 05:32 PM
Update : I have managed to get it to run - the installation process does not work properly the cab file is however transferred to the device/storage card. Once the cab file is on the storage card I was able to run it from there and install. I have written to the developer to advise them of the problem.

Great. Glad to see you got it up and running. :)