View Full Version : Non-US: Is Quicken or Money supported by EU banks?

confusedxx
10-07-2005, 02:08 PM
I was planning on putting Pocket Money on my soon to arrive PPC. I recently moved to Europe and am searching for a bank here. Unfortunately, I cannot find any that support Quicken or Money. It seems that is primarialy US based product.

Is there an EU alternative for personal financial management that is also supported on the PPC?

Sorry if this is slightly off topic, but it does relate to PPC finance software.

Duncan
10-07-2005, 10:30 PM
Nationwide (actually a 'building society' - just like a bank except that it has no shareholders and is 'owned' by its customers) in the UK fully supports MS Money (automatic downloads, background banking and all). Some other UK banks support some MS Money features - but not all. See the full list here: http://money.msn.co.uk/MyMoney/MicrosoftMoney/online/fininst/default.asp

I can't speak for other European countries. You need to be more specific about where you are living (the EU has a lot of member countries with a lot of different banks).

confusedxx
10-08-2005, 04:21 PM
Thanks Duncan.

I am living in Switzerland. I figured the big banks here would support it (UBS and Credit Suisse), but finding that it is not supported. So hoping there is someone who knows of one in Switzerland that will support MS Money or Quicken. Funny because UBS in America supports it.