View Full Version : hp ipaq 2215 + vx600 = disconnects every 30 seconds

shaxs
10-02-2005, 12:23 AM
Hello All,

I have a gomadic cable that connects my ipaq 2215 and lg vx6000 together. Everytime I try to connect to the Verizon express network, I get on average 30 seconds of connection time, then the phone discconects (while the pocket pc thinks that it is still connected). When I try to connect to Verizon qnc, it also only stays connected for a little longer.

I am using the init strings(AT$QcMDR=3 for EN and =2 for QNC) in the pocket pc for both the QNC network and the EN network. I have the 1x data settings to serial port and speed at 19200 and it sets to data always in.

Why do I get disconected so frequently? Also, is there a pocket pc friendly line test site to test speeds?

Cybrid
10-03-2005, 06:21 PM
Hello All,

I have a gomadic cable that connects my ipaq 2215 and lg vx6000 together. Everytime I try to connect to the Verizon express network, I get on average 30 seconds of connection time, then the phone discconects (while the pocket pc thinks that it is still connected). When I try to connect to Verizon qnc, it also only stays connected for a little longer.

I am using the init strings(AT$QcMDR=3 for EN and =2 for QNC) in the pocket pc for both the QNC network and the EN network. I have the 1x data settings to serial port and speed at 19200 and it sets to data always in.

Why do I get disconected so frequently? Also, is there a pocket pc friendly line test site to test speeds?Bump the speed up. Try it at 115,200 ...

shaxs
10-04-2005, 04:44 AM
Thank you for your reply. I have tried every speed setting anf combo available. Alas, there is no amicable solution yet.