View Full Version : SEV 4.0 - Brad, where r u ??? ;)

MBaas
09-27-2005, 07:14 AM
On Friday (5 days ago!) the most important no-PPC-and-still-gadget-firm of the world released Version 4.0 of their fine products and still no word (or even test-report) from Adrian. What's going on, Adrian? Did you perhaps dare to be on vacation in such an important time? ;)
(Or did I miss anything?)

I'm probably going to order there before the Oct 3d-deadline, to benefit of the discounts. Anyone in germany would like to join me so that we can save a bit on shipping??? (Pls. contact my be private msg or mail)

Cheers

Michael

Mark Kenepp
09-27-2005, 07:42 PM
There have been a number of SeV (http://www.scottevest.com/) announcements that have gone by with no mention here at PPCT since Brad went into semi-retirement.

I am a little surprised that no one else has picked up the slack.

Since you were the winner of "Guess The Vest" (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=33176) maybe you should become the unofficial SeV poster to our forums :beer:

Jon Westfall
09-27-2005, 08:36 PM
In Brad's absence, I was originally the team member who said they'd start taking the SEV posts. However, we haven't heard much from them via news@, so I haven't had much to report. I'm open to doing reviews of their products, news posts, etc. Guess we'll just have to wait and see how the situation plays out.

Jon.

MBaas
09-29-2005, 07:44 PM
@Mark:
Oh, I wasn't aware that Brad had semi-retired. (Not following the threads here as often as I would like...)

But I would certainly be happy to report on V4 - but I currently have none of these new items. Perhaps Scott would like to send me some? (Hint, hint) :D

And I must say in all honesty that I can not compete with Brad at all - I have nowhere near as many sev-items or even pockets as he had ;) (Surprised, BTW, that you still remember the contest - did I beat you there? ;)

@Jon: hmm, strange. I defintely would say they should send you something to review. And for an independet 2nd opinion from another continent, they should also send some items to me.

Scott911 - now where are you? ;)