View Full Version : Bluetooth Problems, WM2003

MonkeyMera
09-23-2005, 05:29 PM
Ive got a HP IPAQ 2210 and a Parrot CK3300 BLuetooth Car Kit. i want the get the audio from my PDA (tomtom 5) to come through the car kit thus through my car speakers.

I emailed Parrot technical (who are in france) to see how i would do it

Hi,

I purchased a CK3300 back in january (Im a resident in England) and in the manual it says that i can have the audio from my Sat Nav comming though the speakers like the phone does (the volume on my PDA is rubbish), but i can not find out how it works. i am using a HP Ipaq 2210 (windows mobile 2003 1st edition) with Tom Tom 5 via the bluetooth as well as a Nokia 7600 Mobile phone throuth the bluetooth.

Also is there a software update for the above item?? if so how do i update the kit

Many Thanks

Their Response

Hello,

Concerning your request, You need to make two pairings : one for GPS and one for the Handsfree mode.
To set the HandsFree mode you need to select the icon with the Head and the HeadSet. You have already done the
pairing for the GPS

Then you need an additional pairirng. Instead of using the icon EXPLORE THE SERVICES, you need to use
the icon with the HEAD and the HeadSet.

I advise you to consult some helps documents on our web site : www.driveblue.com in the
CUSTOMER CARE \ USER GUIDEsection. I advise you to read the document about the Qtek 9090.
According you told me, I think it has the same procedure as your PDA.

Best Regards

Pedro

Here is a picture of the bluetooth manager screen and the icon i need to force my PDA to reconise that the CK3300 is a audio device and not just a GPS receiver

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/monkeyMera/Misc/bluetooth1.jpg

But as im running WM2003 first edition i dont have this feature, can it be added, ive done all the rom updates related and non related to this from HP and it still doesnt work. HP say i cant upgrade to WM2003 SE as my PDA wont support it and ic ant afford to buy a new PDA for just this

any ideas??[/img]