View Full Version : Two Peaks Software Customer Commitment

stsanford
09-14-2005, 02:00 PM
I'm sitting here, erasing my BillRate database that I've been using for over 1.5 years now. It has suffered some sort of corruption and won't accept linking new projects to new clients. As such, it's functionality is limited / useless for me.

I've e-mailed support as instructed on their site. I've used the Customer Support Ticket generation system. Not even the courtesy of a half-assed response.

Knowing that they're board sponsors here (have seen their ads rotate) I'm wondering if anyone else is as disappointed in the principle of the matter.

I have purchased 2 copies of BillRate, because at the time I was promised that they would be networkable. Then I was told that feature was coming. Vaporware.

Last year it got so heated in their forums that they took them down.

Is it me or is this really the way things are these days. Used to be that you got at least the courtesy of a canned response. This isn't a game, it's a business-related application for mobile professionals, and they haven't got the courtesy to even try to help a loyal long-time customer.

I'm not even asking for mega solutions, just what is the schema for what looks to me to be an XML file. THat way I could export my data, clean it up and then re-import it. Now, instead, I have a blank sheet to work with.

If I'm wrong, Mel, show how to fix the database myself. or call me for more information. If not, I sincerely hope my experience can shine some light on this company. Hopefully others won't have to put up with the frustration many of us have had to endure.

One seriously disappointed customer.