View Full Version : Video: The Qtek 9100 In Action

Jon Westfall
09-13-2005, 11:18 PM
<div class='os_post_top_link'><a href='http://www.windowsmobile.no/videoer/qtek9100.wmv' target='_blank'>http://www.windowsmobile.no/videoer/qtek9100.wmv</a><br /><br /></div>WindowsMobile.no has a nice 7 minute video of the Qtek 9100 in action. Along with some techno music to enjoy the video, we get action shots of the device starting programs (Not too slow at it either) and more. If you've been thinking about a 9100, here is the real-world video you may have been waiting for. If you haven't been thinking about the 9100, watch it for the movie and furious screen taps (I'll let you find that last one and infer what you will about it on your own!).

andydempsey
09-13-2005, 11:44 PM
Old link, that floated about a while ago. What we really need is a review of the device including benchmarking of performance and which US carriers will have this device.

JonnoB
09-13-2005, 11:56 PM
I saw this video a few weeks ago. Microsoft is selling them this week at PDC in LA. If anyone is there and does not want one, please buy one for me. Send me a PM and I will arrange to get funds to you. I am willing to give you 2x the price being paid there at the conference.

Paragon
09-14-2005, 03:47 AM
I saw this video a few weeks ago. Microsoft is selling them this week at PDC in LA. If anyone is there and does not want one, please buy one for me. Send me a PM and I will arrange to get funds to you. I am willing to give you 2x the price being paid there at the conference.

That was the Universal (Jasjar) they were selling....and they sold out quick.

norad
09-14-2005, 03:50 AM
For those who enjoyed the background music:

It's "Solarstone feat. Jes Brieden - Like a Waterfall"

bnycastro
09-14-2005, 08:31 AM
yes it would be nice to see an in depth review :) proper specs would also be nice... some have it as Bluetooth 1.2 and other 2.0 also some have it as 802.11b and other have it as 11b/g. can't wait for this to come out!

[offtopic: this is a great song first heard it on Tiesto's ISOS4: Latin America... get this album if you like this kind of songs really kewl!] :D