View Full Version : Need school based PIM

atrain
09-12-2005, 03:38 AM
Hello all...

Its that time again (Begining of school for all you rock pplz) and i have a new pocket pc. Before this, i was using a palm 3e. I was using a peice of software called yesterday, and i would like to find a simular replacment:
-shows scedual
-homework system, broken up by subject, suports date due
-all on one page, dont like going through multi calender views to select a date

If there is something like this or simular to this that i should use, please tell me. I have heard of agenda fusion and pocket informant, but i do not know too much about them.

Thanx,
Atrain

ctmagnus
09-12-2005, 06:33 AM
There are two things I'd suggest:

1) The Dog Ate It - www.birdsoft.biz/dogateit2.htm - a pim app designed for Students

2) If you have a bit of time, give Pocket Informant or Agenda Fusion a whirl. These can be customized to filter for certain items, ie. appointments with the School category assigned to them.

CrystalPPC
09-25-2005, 06:17 PM
Hello all...

Its that time again (Begining of school for all you rock pplz) and i have a new pocket pc. Before this, i was using a palm 3e. I was using a peice of software called yesterday, and i would like to find a simular replacment:
-shows scedual
-homework system, broken up by subject, suports date due
-all on one page, dont like going through multi calender views to select a date

If there is something like this or simular to this that i should use, please tell me. I have heard of agenda fusion and pocket informant, but i do not know too much about them.

Thanx,
Atrain

Hello,

I just finished working on one, because I wasn't happy with the products already offered on the market. School Agenda (original name, huh?) will have the features you want.

It's gonna be on PocketGear.com this week (I think tomorrow somewhere) so search for it there in a few days. (If I think of it I'll put the URL here.)

Thomas
Crystal PPC