View Full Version : Help Needed - Windows Media Player (Mobile) 10 - Skins

CowboyNinjaPirate
09-06-2005, 09:07 PM
Hey guys, I've googled and looked around the Media Player part of the Microsoft site but can't faind the answer to what i am doing wrong.

I have downloaded a few skins from the windows site and for the life of me dunno how to install them. I've extracted the files and tried putting them in a number of places on my PPC including the /windows folder.
however when I go inot Media Player to the skins section the only one there is the default one.

Can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong.

TIA

Chris

Jason Dunn
09-06-2005, 09:42 PM
From here:
http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=41714

"Download the QVGA or VGA skin, and extract the contents of the ZIP archive to \Program Files\Windows Media Player\ on your Pocket PC. Note that the skin files should already be contained within a folder called "Pocket PC Thoughts Skin". Launch Windows Media Player and select Menu > Options. Next, select the Skins tab, choose the Pocket PC Thoughts skin from the list (listed as PPCT - Portrait, PPCT - Landscape, or PPCT - Square), and tap OK to apply the changes."

:D

CowboyNinjaPirate
09-10-2005, 04:56 PM
Meant to post this sooner, thanks for the help.
I've worked out that the skins I D/L'd dont support landscape so thats why they weren't showing in media player.
When I switched to portrait they showed up.

Thank you for your help. :D