View Full Version : Add-0ns for my 2700?

Brad Adrian
09-06-2005, 01:12 AM
I've always liked the smokey grey cover that came on my 2700. However, it's starting to look a little scratched with use. Does anybody know if it's possible to replace the cover, maybe even with a different cover?

Also, is it worth the money to get the extended battery for the 2700?

IndyDave
09-06-2005, 11:39 PM
I'd gladly pay for an extended battery IF I could find a case that would fit the PDA with the extended battery.

Myrddin
09-07-2005, 01:25 AM
I too would love to buy a replacement flip cover for my hx2755, mine is getting a little worn too!

The extended battery is well worth the money, I leave mine on all the time, the extra bulge is well worth never having to worry about the battery. I often forget to charge it and it is a great blessing for it to last so long without a charge. I hardly ever use the regular battery on it now - only when I'm going to be carrying nothing but the PPC and wallet for a short period (due to size.) I easily get 12 to 16 hours of CONSTANT use out of the extended battery. Well worth it.

airconvent
09-07-2005, 07:48 PM
darn...HP does not actually sell a flip cover accessory...
i went to the service centre and they wanted to charge me US$18 for one plus I have to wait for it to be delivered from overseas....sigh

Stormswift
09-11-2005, 04:34 AM
I have a question (hx 2700 is 3 hours old :-).How long does regular battery last?

My old device is 36** something or rather and the battery performance has been horrible from day one. I was lucky if it would last 1 hour at low power :-(. The 2700 is better then that, right???. I am not looking for all day long. I charge my device frequently, but I just need to know that I did not waste my money and it will for for at least an hour at low light on setting without threatening pop-ups on the screen.