View Full Version : Minimo on the Minigo!

Jon Westfall
09-02-2005, 01:30 PM
<i>"Minimo developer Doug Turner has posted a Minimo Mini-Roadmap, setting out the development path for the mobile browser over the next few months. The plan calls for a new Minimo release approximately once a month until the end of the year."</i><br /><br />A nice piece of normally inside information available to us from Doug Turner, someone who should know. On his timeline is a release of version 0.012 by mid-December and a build for MS Smartphone by mid-October!

stevelam
09-02-2005, 02:11 PM
This (http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/dougt/archives/008799.html) is the link to the page if you are interested. All I can say is that it looks very ambitious. Good luck guys!!

jngold_me
09-02-2005, 02:42 PM
One of these days I hope to get any version of Minimo running on my 2750. Unsuccessful up to .008. :(

Jonathan1
09-02-2005, 03:36 PM
One of these days I hope to get any version of Minimo running on my 2750. Unsuccessful up to .008. :(

Finally got it running on my 4700..for a day. Then the thing up and started to error out on me on startup with "not enough memory" or something like that even though I had more then enough space. Its twitchy but its also still alpha so much slack I will cut them.