View Full Version : still a headache-read word doc in smartphone!!

supliang
08-27-2005, 05:16 PM
all are kind of notebook software.I haven't found a software by which I can read word doc as I do it in pocket pc..

Janak Parekh
08-27-2005, 11:47 PM
I don't know -- I haven't researched getting Pocket Word on my Smartphone, as I use my Pocket PC for it.

You may get a better answer on this query if you post about it on our sister site, Smartphone Thoughts (www.smartphonethoughts.com).

--janak

yankeejeep
08-28-2005, 01:42 AM
FWIW, WestTek has a version of its ClearVue viewers for Smartphones. You may want to take a look at the westtek.com web site and browse their Smartphone section. The viewers have a small memory footprint and do allow you to view docs in their native format. However, there is no reflow (so they keep their original layout) and they are for viewing only (no edit work allowed).

supliang
08-28-2005, 02:33 AM
thank you very much.I had tried the clearvue,which has a big unconvenience of not supporting wrap text.

FWIW, WestTek has a version of its ClearVue viewers for Smartphones. You may want to take a look at the westtek.com web site and browse their Smartphone section. The viewers have a small memory footprint and do allow you to view docs in their native format. However, there is no reflow (so they keep their original layout) and they are for viewing only (no edit work allowed).