View Full Version : WiFi/Hotspots, etc. in Honolulu??

ipaq_wannabe
08-27-2005, 01:17 PM
hi people...

from next weekend, September 3rd; up until September 8th; i would be in hawaii - and this would be my first time... i would staying at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Hotel

i was wondering what are good recommendations for WiFi/Hotspot providers? T-Mobile? Others, etc.?

of course, if you could provide me of any other "tips," please do...

thanks a lot!!!

:wink:

G M Fude
08-28-2005, 02:54 AM
Very timely query -- I'll be there from 6th to 10th September, too. I'll be interested to see any replies.

ipaq_wannabe
08-28-2005, 02:57 AM
Very timely query -- I'll be there from 6th to 10th September, too. I'll be interested to see any replies.

hi there...

ive gotten some replies from a double-post in another site - do check this out...

http://www.aximsite.com/boards/showthread.php?t=96020

cheers!!!

G M Fude
08-28-2005, 04:39 AM
Thanks -- now I've just gotta hope the weather is good. I've hired a convertible Mustang for the duration, even if it buckets rain the top stays down (hey, I don't have to dry the thing out, it's renter).

jhennig
08-28-2005, 04:51 AM
I've hired a convertible Mustang for the duration, even if it buckets rain the top stays down (hey, I don't have to dry the thing out, it's renter).

Don't we all love hiring cars?

G M Fude
08-28-2005, 05:14 AM
Don't we all love hiring cars?Oh yeah. But I'd never buy a used rental car. I remember picking one up in Canberra a few years ago to spectate at a rally, and we'd just exited the rental lot onto the freeway and had the thing bouncing off the rev limiter in the first three gears...

jhennig
08-28-2005, 02:19 PM
Sounds like fun... I get the feeling that a lot of people have the same attitude as G M Fude. It's not my car and I don't have to deal with keeping it clean so who cares if i trash it?