View Full Version : Looking for NFL Schedule

08-17-2005, 03:22 PM
Hey guys. I am looking for an application or document that has the entire NFL schedule for download to my Pocket PC. Does anyone know where I could find such a thing? Google wasn't much help- for me at least.

Thanks!

cml
08-17-2005, 05:13 PM
Not sure how soon you wanted them. This site
http://www.calendar-updates.com/timezones/zone02/nfl.htm
posts many US sports schedules, but not until about a week before the season starts.

08-17-2005, 06:59 PM
Cool, thanks! I have found several little programs for Palm-based devices but very few for Windows based Pocket PC's.

If anyone has any other suggestions, I'd appreciate it!

disconnected
08-17-2005, 08:31 PM
I haven't mastered the art of posting links here, but if you search at memoware.com for NFL there's a basic schedule that can be read with PalmReader (now ereader), and it's free.

There's another at Handango that has more info, but it's 4.95 and requires MS reader.

Handango used to have one by Kelbran Software, but they don't show it for this year, at least not yet. It was more expensive, but it was an app, rather than just a document, and it showed the schedule by week and by team and could be updated weekly with the latest scores.

buss
08-17-2005, 10:53 PM
I use Avantgo and the schedules and results are available when you subscribe to "The Sporting News"

Best part.......FREE!

Ron

ntractv
08-17-2005, 11:35 PM
I will ditto The Sporting New on Avantgo, but, unfortunately it doesn't list the schedules though.

ironguy
08-18-2005, 01:21 AM
I use a schedule with HanDBase. You can customize the basic schedule and add scores, stats, etc to your hearts content.