View Full Version : My Documents Registry Tweak / Hack; Also Optus WAP

aserry
08-01-2005, 11:54 PM
Hi All,

Had to do a hard reset to upgrade my Rom on my XDA mini and the tsk files in my documents on my storage card are now not being recognised. I vaguely remember doing a tweak so that they were but cannot for the life of me remember what it was !!!! :oops:

Any help ideas would be much appreciated

:idea:

In addition, I wanted to try Optus WAP but can never connect - anyone have any trouble with their o2 mini and optus WAP?

aserry
08-02-2005, 01:34 AM
Found it on another site - wasnt a tweak at all

1. Create a My Documents folder in your storage card
2. Delete the "ignore my docs" file in the Storage Card root Folder
3. Move all your .tsk theme files My Documents folder of the Storage Card
4. Open your today screen settings, the themes should be visible there now.

Still wondering about Optus WAP though???

humayunl
08-02-2005, 07:53 AM
I am using WM5 and I have the same issue. Trouble is, there isn't any ignore_my_docs file on my SD so what do I delete? How do I see files on my SD card? Any help?

Nurhisham Hussein
08-02-2005, 03:52 PM
Since that particular file has the hidden attribute active, you'll need to enable 'View all Files' in File Explorer. You can do this by tap'n'hold on any empty space within the main file explorer window.

humayunl
08-02-2005, 04:00 PM
Since that particular file has the hidden attribute active, you'll need to enable 'View all Files' in File Explorer. You can do this by tap'n'hold on any empty space within the main file explorer window.

I tried that but there still isn't any ignore my docs file listed.
Should I create oneand then delete it?

Does anyone have this working in WM5?

Menneisyys
08-07-2005, 03:06 PM

I tried that but there still isn't any ignore my docs file listed.
Should I create oneand then delete it?

Does anyone have this working in WM5?

If your Settings/Today applet recognizes .TSK files in \My Documents on the card, then, you don't need to do anything else. Also see http://pocketpcmag.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=17194

humayunl
08-08-2005, 12:12 PM
Thanks for the tip.

But unfortunately the .tsk in the ~/My Documents does not get recognized. So I don't know how to make WM5 see my SD My Documents :(