View Full Version : best Today Plug In weather app?

jhalsey205
07-30-2005, 05:44 AM
What is the best Today Plug In weather app (and why)?
>SBSH Pocket Weather
>Spb Weather
>other

Thanks

John

applejosh
07-30-2005, 02:45 PM
I'm partial to WeatherPanel at the moment (www.marsware.net). It's just really nice eye candy (especially with juni's skins) and it works extremely well. I haven't been brave enough to try the beta floating around over there. No real need yet. My second choice is SBSH's PocketWeather, although I'm waiting for the new version to appear sometime soon to see what it offers. It's not as "pretty" as WeatherPanel, IMHO, but it does offer a lot of info in little space.

jhalsey205
07-30-2005, 04:52 PM
Thanks for the feedback. In general, I find everything that comes out of SBSH to be rock solid.

John

applejosh
07-30-2005, 05:20 PM
For the most part that's true. There were some issues with accurate up-to-date information in PocketWeather, but I think it's been mostly resolved now (although when I do test, I still find the current temperature to be 60-90 minutes behind). (I'm also pretty happy with the latest iLauncher, which was a long time coming.)

PocketPC Addict
07-31-2005, 05:30 PM
I'm partial to WeatherPanel at the moment (www.marsware.net). It's just really nice eye candy (especially with juni's skins) and it works extremely well. I haven't been brave enough to try the beta floating around over there. No real need yet. My second choice is SBSH's PocketWeather, although I'm waiting for the new version to appear sometime soon to see what it offers. It's not as "pretty" as WeatherPanel, IMHO, but it does offer a lot of info in little space.

I am a fan of weatherpanel too! Beautiful weather displays even when the weather is abysmal ;)

Check out the World of Warcraft theme if you try it.