View Full Version : Mmmmm.... new toys

aroma
07-26-2005, 06:36 PM
Company is finally deciding to officially roll out PocketPCs to our sales staff, so I got to order a few items to play with to see what we want to roll out. Just came in today... brand new Axim X50v, 512MB SD Card, extra 2200mAh battery, bluetooth keyboard, bluetooth GPS, and presentation bundle (video out adapter). I guess my afternoon and evening have been shot! ;) So far, I've been impressed with everything. Back to play... er... work!

- Aaron

The Sarge
07-26-2005, 06:39 PM
Awesome stuff! I love toys - I felt the same when I got an M79 Grenade launcher (http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/23-31/f2331_9.htm#REF79h2). Man, I was playing with that thing until the cows came home - or there were no more cows for me to use for taget practice. 0X

PocketPC Addict
07-26-2005, 08:35 PM
Company is finally deciding to officially roll out PocketPCs to our sales staff, so I got to order a few items to play with to see what we want to roll out. Just came in today... brand new Axim X50v, 512MB SD Card, extra 2200mAh battery, bluetooth keyboard, bluetooth GPS, and presentation bundle (video out adapter). I guess my afternoon and evening have been shot! ;) So far, I've been impressed with everything. Back to play... er... work!

- Aaron

Pretty nice toy! How do they expect you to get any work done? :wink:

szamot
07-27-2005, 03:35 AM
You better have a good rollout strategy! Even the best, but, badly deployed toys sooner or later will become a support nightmare. Just a thought.