View Full Version : No news is...

OSUKid7
07-25-2005, 05:24 AM
I just checked PPCT to make sure my blast emails weren't having problems, but they were fine - there's really been no news on Pocket PC Thoughts today. I can't even remember the last time that happened. Does anyone know?

heh, the saying no news is good news doesn't really apply in the Tech news world. Hope this trend doesn't last long! :lol:

Darius Wey
07-25-2005, 09:34 AM
Nah, there was plenty of news, but we were just saving it for Monday. ;)

OSUKid7
07-25-2005, 01:07 PM
Since when does the news wait?! :lol:

I understand why you waited for The War of the (Virtual) Worlds (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/index.php?action=expand,41778) until today (since MSN Virtual Earth wasn't launched until this morning), but was there really more that needed to wait until today and couldn't have filled the gap yesterday? It's not a big problem, I was just shocked to go a whole day with no news from PPCT! :lol:

Jon Westfall
07-25-2005, 01:29 PM
Since when does the news wait?! :lol:

I understand why you waited for The War of the (Virtual) Worlds (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/index.php?action=expand,41778) until today (since MSN Virtual Earth wasn't launched until this morning), but was there really more that needed to wait until today and couldn't have filled the gap yesterday? It's not a big problem, I was just shocked to go a whole day with no news from PPCT! :lol:

Every so often we skip a day just to see who finds they have become addicted to the site ;) Congratulations, you're now PPCT-addicted.

Darius Wey
07-25-2005, 01:31 PM
Hmm, I'll make sure you'll have something to read every day of the week then. Guaranteed!* :way to go:

* Subject to terms and conditions.

Darius Wey
07-25-2005, 01:33 PM
Every so often we skip a day just to see who finds they have become addicted to the site ;) Congratulations, you're now PPCT-addicted.

But sorry, we won't be mailing out awards just yet. :P

Janak Parekh
07-25-2005, 03:55 PM
I can't even remember the last time that happened. Does anyone know?
It happens once every few months, actually. Primarily on the weekend. ;)

--janak

JustinGTP
07-26-2005, 07:09 AM
Well then.

Darius Wey
07-26-2005, 09:49 AM
Well then.

:huh: