View Full Version : Got my I730

htmc
07-05-2005, 08:59 PM
I have had my i730 for about a week and a half now. It is much better than then my i700. It does have WFI and the Express Network is great. The key board takes some getting use to, but once you are use to it, it is very functional. One of the best features in the key lock. My i730 use to make unwanted calls all of the time, the i730 has a small switch on the left hand side that locks the keys. You can still answer the phone with the lock on, and prevent unwanted calls. The phone is considerably lighter and smaller than the i700. While a tiny bit thick, it fits just fine in your pocket. Reviews I have read have negative things to say about the battery life. I find the large battery lasts all day, and I use it quite a bit.

The phone does not have a camera, which I do not miss, but it would be nice to have. All and all a great phone.

Janak Parekh
07-05-2005, 09:57 PM
Thanks for the review. The common complaint I've heard is that the standard battery is lacking. How comfortable do you find the device with the extended battery installed?

--janak

htmc
07-05-2005, 10:10 PM
Compared to the i700 the comfort is light years better. Even with the large battery on the i730, the phone is much more ergonomic. It is smaller lighter and its size is perfect for holding to your ear. I have not used it with the standard battery, and I find it as comfortable as any phone I have used. By the way, the phone comes with Bluetooth, so if you want you can just get one of those ear pieces and the comfort factor is not a problem. In terms of putting the phone in your pocket, it is a little thick, but much lighter than the i700 and you do not have to worry about it making unwanted calls.