View Full Version : Any questions for microsoft ?

jayman
06-30-2005, 12:25 PM
Any questions for microsoft

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

On Monday week - ie 11th July I will be meeting with microsoft and hopefully looking at the HTC Universal in detail. I will take my camcorder along so hopefully they will let me take some footage.

Does anyone have any questions they want asked?

Also I will try to take a "origami size pattern" of the universal as many prople are worried about the size. ie you can print, fold and glue to get an accurate feel of its volume.

Any other suggestions on information that can be gained from this meeting?

Jayman

Edit: I will also try to get a couple of sample photos/video from the cameras

surur
06-30-2005, 12:59 PM
Yes, can the Universal do voice dialing and voice command over bluetooth without touching the unit at all. If not, why not. For a large device like this proper bluetooth functionality is essential.

Surur

martin_ayton
06-30-2005, 01:29 PM
1. How good is that keyboard? Can you touch type on it or is the key spacing too close?
2. What is the WiFi reception like? I have an HTC Blue Angel and reception (signal strength) is poor, even right up next to the access point.
3. How robust does that double hinge look? Is it still going to work after 6 months of heavy, daily use.
4. What next? This 'phone seriously misses out (IMHO :mrgreen: ) on not being quad band. Micro$oft must already be planning for the model after the model after this. Can you get some clues?
5. Can you get a model for test purposes? I sure that there are many, many people here who would just love to take this out into the wild and put it through its paces. For the benefit of the rest of us, of course :twisted: .